Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My upteenth comeback

Its almost going to be an year since i Posted anything on my supposed 'blog'. I still cant find the reason as to why i started a blog in the first place. Maybe it was because i wanted a space to express myself but then looking at the no of posts and the kind of posts I sometimes wonder whether I started this just because somewhere i felt having a blog was cool.
Anyway now that I have addressed the issue which is " My Blog is a disgrace to the blogging community because of the lack of effort gone into updating it" I plan to do something about it.

Lets start with my most favorite topic- Me :)

So after years of unsuccessful attempts at hitting the gym for a long period of time i have been somewhat successful this time. Having worked hard at it Now i want a little leaner look and i have set a goal to achieve it in the next 2 weeks which after understanding the way i function i have realised is possible.
Now the basic Funda for this is that I need to do a lot more Cardio and unfortunately unlike some of my other blogger friends, I get bored of the usual treadmill/ jogging excercises very fast.
That is when it struck me. Now last year I had this 3 months course part of which involved martial arts and Dancing and Yoga. And by the 3rd week I was on the track to beat Christian bale in "The Machinist". So then I immediately called a friend of mine who is a fabulous dancer and requested him to teach me any dance for the next 2 weeks. Now he has agreed and my laziness has already kicked in. Hopefully i will be able to overcome it and do something worthwhile.

Cheers
VCN

No comments:

Post a Comment